Team Integra Forums banner

1321 - 1340 of 6485 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
So some pics from my time out here in Los Angeles....

One we took about an hour ago... to set it up, I am a big Tron fan... heard that around where I am staying is the building they use for "Flynn's Arcade".... Travis took a nice HDR photo of my car in front of it earlier...

love it !!! :)

So some pics of a group of us driving some canyons today..... and for the record... yeah yeah yeah, i have new seats :)

And as the day would down, I noticed we passed through an intersection where we passed by Route 66.... i HAD to get a pic of my FL car with a road sign, so I broke away from the group after lunch to get this picture..... i'd equate me taking this picture to someone visiting my state and taking a picture of this sign if they went to Key West

More to come tomorrow.... another day of hitting of some nice LA-area roads.... lunch at Neptunes !

·
Administrator
3,779 Posts
Those seats look great! That combination of SSBP, with the seats, makes the red more "bright" & vivid. Love it!

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,327
Here are some pics from today.... rain or shine, we got rain ! :)

Thanks to EVERYONE who came out today,, it was my pleasure to meet so many new people

Some of my car...

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Usually when you are that far away from home, you miss driving your own car....you got it out there which is freaking awesome...as are all these pictures. I love it.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,331

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,333
Wow, today has SERIOUSLY been one of the best day's of my life..... I can't wait to get post some pictures if I get some time before I fly home....

Travis/tlangy is the da man !! we hit up so much cool LA roads today, the weather was great, plus we had a friend of 16 years of mine hanging out all day too....

Car is back at some buddies' warehouse and will start her journey home tomorrow.... i fly out in a few hours and take a red eye home...

Thanks LA and the members I got to meet, it's been a kick ass past few days....

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,334
Here is the album I posted earlier, now with pics of PCH, Santa Monica Pier, The Snake, and some other things

https://picasaweb.google.com/morningz/LAMonday

Thanks again to Travis/tlangy (who is sitting right across from me and doesn't realize i am posting this, lol)....

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Looks like a great time for sure. Thanks for sharing those awesome pics. & BTW, the ITR seats in your car along with the new rims make the car look just Sweet!! :D

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
You just couldn't wait for the dragon to test your seats, huh? lol Awesome. (Note to self: Cancel flight out to San fran and take gsr instead.) I can't wait for the dragon, I'm going to come down that Sat and hang out with everyone.

1321 - 1340 of 6485 Posts