Team Integra Forums banner

1341 - 1360 of 6485 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,341
Seats were great !

I have some serious "dialing in" on the suspension to do though....... i haven't quite mastered the Koni Yellow's settings and was adjusting to tires that literally only had 10 or so miles on them before I shipped the car out there....

·
Registered
300 Posts
Damn Z, I love your car! I've been sitting on some Daytona Blue paint for a little while now, haven't had the time or proper work space to do the paint job, but every time I see new pics of your car it makes me want to get it done. It looks like you guys had some nice weather, and some amazing roads to drive on! Super jealous, especially since we just got hit with another 6" of snow up in Maine (Grr..). Keep up the good work man!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Neptune's Cove, that looks like where they filmed Fast and Furious. It looks like the scene right after the Supra/Ferrari race, when they were eating shrimp lol

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yo Z your car looked great, too bad we had horrible rain the day we met up. But driving up the canyon in crazy rain with rock slides and stupid
Ass bikers was an experience I will never forget. Glad you made out.
----Paul

·
Registered
543 Posts
so now that you've driven the best of the west and the dragon...which one's better? and is that joe with NLMotoring's white teg i see a pic of?

Looks like GMR, Little T, Malibu Alps, etc. Did you get up to Mt Wilson? Probably a ton of snow up there though...

Mt. Wilson 150-Foot Solar Tower Current Towercam Image

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
so now that you've driven the best of the west and the dragon...which one's better?
answer
imho, the main canyon roads are "up there" with all Dragon area roads except for the Dragon Tail itself
sounds pretty comparable.

Do you have any other big travel plans to visit any other states?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,358
btw Jim, a few weeks ago i tried hard to come up with good photo spots in this general area and came up with nothing :(

you know some spots?

I know heading down to the beach and stuff is an option... i guess that isn't too far away...

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,359
My car is back in one piece... it's dirty as all hell, and looks funny at stock height, but i'll take care of both of those ASAP !

****, it still has dirt on it from the pic in my signature taken 8 days ago, lol

Thanks again Travis for everything, and if Joe or Ryan from NL Motoring read this, huge thank you to you guys as well for holding my car before and after I was there !!

Attachments

1341 - 1360 of 6485 Posts