Team Integra Forums banner

6481 - 6485 of 6485 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
So, the other day I saw a used JRSC setup on ebay. And I watched as the price got just out of my range and I started thinking, that would really be a fun addition to my car. Then I started thinking, who had a JRSC build thread that I can browse to see what I would need/be in for? Then I immediately came to this thread. So even after reading all of the ups and downs with the supercharger, I still think if i can acquire one for the right price I'm going to go that route - after I get the car back on the road of course...

I also went back through from page 1 and went through all 463 pages here and there over the last month, this is my favorite build log anywhere. The car evolved so much from the beginning and the detail you put into the build thread is fantastic. Hope all is well Z!

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,482

And you can see how many times I changed my mind on just about anything and everything! lol

One warning in today's time: one-off parts for the kit will be VERY hard to come by as Moss Motorsports (who owns Jackson now) had told me years ago that some parts were down to the last few on the shelves and "this was it".

If you want to muse around the install manual, here it is:

http://ftlracing.com/instructions/gsr_instructions.pdf

I still track this thread, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts

And you can see how many times I changed my mind on just about anything and everything! lol

One warning in today's time: one-off parts for the kit will be VERY hard to come by as Moss Motorsports (who owns Jackson now) had told me years ago that some parts were down to the last few on the shelves and "this was it".

If you want to muse around the install manual, here it is:

http://ftlracing.com/instructions/gsr_instructions.pdf

I still track this thread, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Awesome, thanks for sharing that link. Yeah, from what I've read its very hard to find a complete kit now, and if it's not complete you're basically SOL. The last few pages of that install doc will help me determine if a kit truly is complete or not if I come across another one.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,485
6481 - 6485 of 6485 Posts