Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 6485 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
MorningZ on Jan/07/06 said:
As mentioned, i have some Koni Reds and HR Racing springs (1.75" front, 1.5" rear) that i picked up off of Joe and Ryan at NL Motoring, just waiting for the chance for the install
Nice job with your teg man. Looks good. Just had a quick question.

I am assuming you have the Sport Springs? You mentioned Racing Springs so I just wanted to make sure because I am looking to buy the same springs that you did because I like how much it was dropped. Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

Sport Spring F 1.75 R 1.5

Race Spring F 2.0 R 1.75

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
I thought so, because i have h&r race and koni reds would get a harsh beating and not last at all. looks good im jealous i LOVE ssbp. I'm stuck with... clover green.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
nice lookin setup Z, yeah I know all about the comptech difficulties. I did the tie bar, the sway bar, and new control arms all at once and there was much cursing involved.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
SirTidusX on Jan/23/06 said:
wow, thats a perfect drop. so how do you like the way it rides?

It actually might be a little lower than i wanted, my last car taught me that i am tired of the side effects of being too low.....

Quote: Task on Jan/23/06 Do you have pics of when it was crashed? A before and after...
There's a link in my very first post of the damage

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
What brake rotors did you install?

·
Registered
683 Posts
looks really nice, did you adjust the koni reds when you took them out of the box(softest setting)? i have the same set-up and riding on the softest settings, its a good ride.

does adjusting the stiffness make the ride any bit lower? because you seem to be a little lower than me, even though i have 17s with koni reds and HR sports. but then it could just be the angle of the picture.

Edit: you may want to remove the mud flaps for a cleaner looks. (but its up to you)

·
Registered
143 Posts
it is really amazeing to see how much better that car looks now that it is lowered... love the color as well... my favorite off all the tegs

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Got one question for ya Z, when you had the car at the body shop, why didn't you have them paint the stock sideskirts? Maybe even paint the backs of the mudflaps while they were at it? Planning on a bodykit or OEM kit?

Teg looks much better lowered. I don't know if its too far to be driven normally, but it sure as hell looks good. That looks to be about the distance I'd like to lower mine. The 1.75"/1.5" looks great!

41 - 60 of 6485 Posts