Team Integra Forums banner

3261 - 3280 of 6485 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,261
Here is one 1-minute video i got on GoPro where a Turbo BMW passed me on the long straight away and then spun out right in front of me on the final turn... whooops

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,263
- Passing: you had to be "pointed by" the person in front of you to pass... in that video i pointed him right just before the start time of the video

- GoPro was mounted on the rear hatch looking up over the car (this pic shows it)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Awesome video Steve! I was surprised how much your Meth kept things cool.. I haven't seen many boosted, 240 WHP Honda's stay cool on the track with a stock rad and fan set up, Kudos!

Edit: Oil Cooler does wonders as well I am sure.

The track events look like a lot of fun, I would love to do one or two in 2013!

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,266

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Musing through AutoZone's tool aisle and ran across these... way cool... I showed them to the wife hoping to spurn a Xmas gift idea :)

Duralast/Metric double duty wrench set (70-008) | | AutoZone.com
So with only two wrenches, you get eight metric sizes? That helps reduce the size of the traveling tool box!

For your garage tool box, Sears is having several GearWrench combination sets at half-price on Black Friday. The 20 pc. set with 10 metric and 10 SAE sizes will be $49.99.
Combination Ratchet Wrench Set: The Right Wrench for Any Job at Sears

·
Registered
165 Posts
- The tune on the car is friggen awesome (thanks again mtber if you read this): it's such a nice feeling to have no worries about taking the car right up to the rev limiter
:biggrin: Glad to hear you had a good time & that the car is running awesome!

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
- Instructors are in the car with you every session

- 20 mins a piece, but i'm sure that varies from event to event to who is throwing the event and making the rules/schedule
20 min sessions are typical. They are 20 mins here in TX for car events and motorcycle events as well.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,274
i love those ! I already have a metric set of them though (although not Craftsman)...

Going over a buddy's house in an hour to detail the teg (wash, clay, wash, wax), she is so freaking dirty.... when i get home i'll probably put the car on jack stands and attack those rattling wheel caps....

(## edit ## @#$%$%@#%^% !!! cannot find my Wolfgang wash nor the Wolfgang wax that I know i had)

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,275
So with only two wrenches, you get eight metric sizes? That helps reduce the size of the traveling tool box!

Because I definitely like having tools in the car :)

·
Super Moderator
5,714 Posts

Me gusta

3261 - 3280 of 6485 Posts