Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today's Diary of 13 hours of me and my car...

some dynamatting tips in there, some showing of what consists of my system, and lays out what work i have left to do to my car (read: LOTS)

i REALLY miss doing this stuff for a living....

oh, funny story.. i had my center console out so i could put a remote bass knob in it, well.. this console also holds my anti carjack switch....

So i jump in the car to run to Cicuit City for some speaker wire, drive all the way through my complex (i have to do this if i want to go north on the street i live on), go down this one street and approaching the street to take a left (to go north)...

well.... beep beep beep booop! My Blackjax warns me its about to shut down the car... F__K !!!! My switch to enter my code to prevent this is... .yep, back in my apartment, mounted in the center console, sitting on my coffee table..... ahhh!!! immediate right to head south towards my apartment, i gun it, Blackjax siren goes off (here goes a Teg impersonating a cop as i drive), i slow down to make the right into my complex.. well that means i hit the two criteria, idle RPM's and brake on... CUT goes my ignition.. so i roll in, siren blaring, no power... lol... so i just left it right there in the complex like that and ran back to my apartment for the switch

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
steve, what do your fellow tenants think when they look/walk outside and see your car in pieces? hahaha, probably the same my neighbors think when they walk by and see my headlights and front bumper in the yard along with the wheels...hehehehehe

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
did you figure out were the water was coming from?

watched the vids.still sick huh? thud thud thud thud thud SNIFFFF. lol

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i had this one guy walk by at 9:30 am (totally torn apart by then) and ask "wtf are you doing?".. i tried to explain.... but anyways.. its 8:30 pm, he's out walking his dogs, i am STILL in my car working on it... lol.... he just laughed (with) me...

*Edit* on further review.. yup that was me.. i am still pretty much sick right now (nothing like having the flu in 90 degree weather)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts