Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I typically request, the shop set the front, between 0.8 to 1.0 for the front.

My main concern is uneven tire wear on the inner section, and may have them set it to 0.4 to 0.6.

I'm about to install rear camber kits, since my old one's bushing seized the bolt.

·
Administrator
3,583 Posts
For daily driving, the OEM specs from Honda would be the preferred.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
What's the oe spec?

The alignment sheet I got from 3 different shop, specify the spec

negative 1.2 through 0.8 for front
negative 2.0 through 0 for rear

This is why I request camber be set between negative 0.8 to 1.0 in the front.

After getting new tires, I was planning on negative 0.3-0.5 for front, negative 0.0-0.2 for rear.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What's the oe spec?

The alignment sheet I got from 3 different shop, specify the spec

negative 1.2 through 0.8 for front
negative 2.0 through 0 for rear

This is why I request camber be set between negative 0.8 to 1.0 in the front.

After getting new tires, I was planning on negative 0.3-0.5 for front, negative 0.0-0.2 for rear.

Are you currently at stock ride height or lowered? Those camber settings wont do you many favors in terms of handling. You're basically looking to have minimal negative camber in front and none in the rear. Would probably degrade ride quality having your camber set so close to 0 degrees.

Why are you looking to adjust camber settings on your car? Do your tires currently wear out prematurely?

·
Registered
167 Posts
honestly unless your car is in perfect condition those tolerances are a little unreasonable. I've had multiple cars that I had to install camber plates on just to get them within factory spec because the roads in MN are so abusive to unibodies. Unless you're doing some kind of HPDE event with supporting mods i wouldn't worry about messing with the specs outside of recommended.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Absolute_Yeti
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing