1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Public Places: Rap/Hiphop
Crusing the HWY: Trance/Euro
Parked w/ friends.: Reggae

Of course i've got a system, so. public places are suitable!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Public places: Rap
HWY: Static-X or Korn
I don't listen to the radio when I'm parked, sorry!

PS: I got two 12" subs

·
Registered
252 Posts
In a high revin tearing around town mood: Linkin Park, Disturbed, anything with angry undertones

Crusing on H-way: Santana, Hieroglyphics, stuff with good beat

With a lady in the car: WHATEVER SHE WANTS!!!

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
public: trance/techno, some classic rock, linkin park, r&b, a lot of variety
highway: trance/techno
chillin: trance/techno

anyone who rode in the car with me knows...trance & techno are always first to be played.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Good Techno/Trance or some beat heavy rap. Anything with that kind of beat. But trance/techno is best for exceeding the speed limit ;-p. Nothings better than a bass heavy trance or techno track bumping while you drop it, get the car roaring, and get the G's pushin you into you're seat. Anyway, when I get my GSR (hopefully sometime this week!) I'll be back to doing this in VTEC glory.

·
Registered
208 Posts
haha- gotta luv war... but yeah, i listen to whatever i find in my cd player (unless someone trys to put in country- then i have a new frisbee and some radio playin)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Linkin Parks new remix CD, Ramstein, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot-anytime racing or hitting the curves in the mountains. Cruising-rap ie., Ludacris, Mystikal, can't stand that soft rap that gets radio play. Hip Pop sucks

·
Registered
438 Posts
System of a dowm, linkin park,weezer, pennywise,korn, home grown, nfg, unwritten law, jimmy eat world, little bit o slipknot, hardly any rap and nope i dont like techno, trance and that stuff. mostly punk/rock

·
Registered
662 Posts
bass filled hip-hop when im driving around from stop light to stop light...radio hip-hop when im on the highway...slow jams when im with my girlfriend...and when im racing i have the music all tha way down so i can hear my engine roar...

·
Registered
226 Posts
right now.....N.O.R.E "nothin'" nice tune to bump on the way to the club!

·
Registered
168 Posts
98integraLs on Aug/03/02 said:
Quote: Fentoozler45 on Aug/03/02VTEC @ 8100
haha, cept those of us w/ LS dont know what that sounds like
[/quote]
That's not entirely accurate

1 - 20 of 41 Posts