Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two subs. alpine 12" type s and a JL W3 15" I am looking to trade one of these for a amp to run my other one. The 12" has been used for 2 weeks and the JL is brand new. Make me an offer if you want to buy them, we can work out a deal. Let me know

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bradleylyman- the JL does have a box you just need to finish it off. I had two 15" in a single box and i cutted the box right in half and one of the sub is in my brother's car and the other half is here you just need to slap on a side piece. It's a custom box with a glass back so you can look into the sub.

GSRNBP- what are the spec of the alpine amp. Are you willing to trade for 12" depending on how many watts i'll throw in some money

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I have a really small angled truck box for a 15. I do you know how much air space the jl needs and if it would work in a truck box?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't remember how much air they need but i think its around 2 - 3.5. And as for will it fit in your truck box no way. Have you seen this thing the magnet is so big. whats your e-mail i'll send you a pic of this box that i have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Alpine F200 itz a for channel amp. i'm looking for cash though. 70 USD shipped. Let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts