Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i remember this post was goin on a long time ago and it was hilarious!! Hope its ok if i start it again.

you might love your car if...

1. It has better hygiene that you do.
2. the first thing you do when you get your new exhasut or intake is blow through it saying VROOOOM VROOOOOM!!!
3. The only time you check out a girl is when you see her in the reflection of your car as you are admiring it.

Come up with some more guys!

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
4. You spend more money on youre car than you do health insurance
5. When other people start admiring youre car you make sure to piss on the tires so they know whats up.
6. You waste way too much gas just driving it around, with nowhere to go.
7. When you are given a choice between sex with asian triplets or finishing youre turbo install, you have to pick the turbo.

·
Registered
500 Posts
10. Your friends swear you have sex with it every night!
11. You lock the doors when it's in the locked the garage (maximum security)
12. When your bored you go out sit in the driver's seat and listen to the radio

·
Registered
549 Posts
13. you dont allow more than 2 friends in your four door becuase of power loss and potential wheel rub.
14. you stop and stare at it from multiple angles admiring the view before you get in every time.

·
Registered
88 Posts
15. your car is dressed better than you
16. you never fill your gas tank all the way incase you have to race someone

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
15. You find yourself asking your g/f to pose with your "Baby" and of course, she ends up hitting you

16. You rev in the oddest place's (ex. drive-thru's) to attract attention to your car

17. You talk to your car

·
Registered
404 Posts
you guys forgot the best one..

20. you might love your car if its a TEG and only a TEG

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
21. You get fired from your job because all you do all day is sit on your ass and think about what you are goint to do next to your car, and surf TI

·
Registered
940 Posts
22.When you park, your always at the Very last spot in the whole parking lot

23.Insead of going into the drivers door right away, you walk torwards the passanger door, while staring at the car, and walk your way around the car THEN get in

24.When your girlfriend tells you to SHUT UP because you talk about your car more than her

25. When your in the store ready to buy something, you test it out before buying, You Blow thru the intake and make sure it seems ok, Attempt to put your mouth over 2 of the header pipes and blow to see if it feels ok, and scream VROOM VROOOOOM through the muffler and see if it sounds just right (props go to bigcooncie95ls for the Vroom one lol)

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
26. You will talk to anybody who will listen about your teg. (especially when you're drunk.)

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
27. You can come up with a hundred reasons why your car is better than your girl's. And make sure she knows it too.

·
Registered
713 Posts
28. when you always look back to check out your car while your walking away after you parked it.

29. when you always park backwards

30. when you fool around with your freind asking "damn whos car is that!?" while pointing at your own car.

·
Registered
181 Posts
31. When you go to eat somewhere, you alwayz make sure you sit near the window so that you can admire the car!

32. When all you do is think about your car, and what your gonna do to it next

33. When you clean every damn little detail on the car when you wash it (ex: under the hood, exhaust so its all shiny!, etc.)

P.S. I think its hilarious when ill have some girls in my car and we will be cruising. And there will be some guyz lookin over at us, but the girls know its not cuz of them, its because of the car!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
95_SE on Aug/02/02 said:
P.S. I think its hilarious when ill have some girls in my car and we will be cruising. And there will be some guyz lookin over at us, but the girls know its not cuz of them, its because of the car!!
That is SO funny. This morning the toll-taker kept calling me "beautiful" and "sweetie" and I kept thinking, "you're just lusting after my car!".

1 - 20 of 261 Posts