Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You leave on vacation for 3 weeks and you come home to see your car still there. I got to drive it for the 1st time last night in 3 1/2 weeks and I couldnt stop smiling hahaha...

I some how just need to pass smog now...

thought I'd share this with everyone..

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
true.... i remember for 3 months i didnt have my car cause the engine was dead and i didnt have money yet for it... but when i got it running it felt like i regained use of my limbs... it felt great...

in the mean time i was driving different cars.... and they were all ok but none of them ever made me feel like i was driving....

it wasnt till i got back in the teg... i felt like we became one again... feeling the road, the car responding to all my comands as i think them, it all just fit me like a glove...

but i agree with you ....
you can fall in love with these cars ahhaa

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
lukcy you that your car was still there, especially with all the thefts in the sd area in the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
443 Posts
LoL I remeber those days... I travel frequently and every time when I'm a block from my house I have to close my eyes to prepare myself incase my baby is gone. Yeah after I remeber those days I have to make my rounds with the Teg after gettin settle in with being home again.

Those were the days

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OUCH!

Yeah I been hearing about a lot of thefts in SD right now... very scary!

·
Registered
437 Posts
lol this reminds me of a friend who was outta town for a couple weeks... his big bro took his car and parked it around the block... scared him quite a bit to come home and not see his car. It wasn't a teg, but can you imagine the feeling? lol

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
i let my bf take the car for 24hrs and i missed her SO... MUCH! i guess cuz i had just got some new parts on and hadnt really gotten to drive her much and then i let him drive her and yah... sadness.. but shes home now :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
ahhhh....l'amour. I get that feeling each time i step into my car after school. But damn, there are so many 'tegs at SDSU, one time, i tried to open one that was arctic blue, just like mine, but the key wouldn't turn. The owner came up to me and asked me what I was doing with her car >_<.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
i hear ya Omar, I didn't drive the teg for 6 weeks when I went on that trip to the philippines.

oh btw, I was about to wrap your car in saran wrap while you were out scoring surf in the 808, but then I forgot where you lived haha.

talk to Jon about the smog, he had to go to the state ref.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.