Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im from michigan and im gonna be in the bowling green area tomorrow just wondering if anyone goes to school their or knows of anything going on my friend goes to school their but doesnt know of anything todo so if any of you are from around their and want to meet up lemme know

·
Registered
912 Posts
Watch out, everything around BG is a speedtrap. Keep the speed down, once you hit Ohio.

If your on st23 or I75 coming into ohio, they sit at the border and get you as you come in.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i know about ohio cops and people with michigan plates haha not good stuff

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
teg5 on Feb/03/06 said:
I went to school there for 4.5 years, I can give you some ideas
what is their to do, ive been down their twice and it just seems kinda slow down their not really much going on

·
Registered
220 Posts
bg is in the middle of no where. decent fb team, parties a lot bc nothing else to do. dont know if its true, but thats what i heard. you should come down to osu instead, but make sure not to wear any michigan school gear on ;) welcome to ohio.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha im more of a state fan but i dont own anything but a hat and yeah bowling green is surrounded by a bunch of farms kinda gay if you ever see me in ohio flag me down ill be in a Teal (sea foam myst) 2nd gen you cant miss it

·
Registered
466 Posts
partying is about it, tons of bars downtown, and the girl to guy ratio is up to 7or 8 to one, aka there are 7-8 girls per one guy, good ratio if you ask me. Fraternity parties are usually good, other than that it's cold and windy, there are some good tatoo parlors downtown too (if you are into that) and some good places to eat, your boys that go to school there should have a handle on all that!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its a girl and she gets out about 0 percent of the time she sucks but shes good people haha.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
she does but they all suck too so ill just find some

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
she is in the dorm across from the wendys haha i dont know what the name of it is

·
Registered
912 Posts
****, I hang out back by those ampts behind Wendy's and McD's too. We usually walk to Quarters or the long walk downtown.
....I hope you're 21 otherwise you won't have any fun.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha nice. nah im only 20 ill be 21 next year but im working on that haha

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
my teg is my baby im the only one that drives it other then people that i know that also own tegs and can appriciate their beauty haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.