Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I'm loving the camera lens!! And the teg! Looks good. Any motor work?

Like everyone else is going to say... slam that ***** and get some rims. :p

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Lol, thats a big freaking shifter.

·
Registered
539 Posts
wow don't think you could have crammed that turbo set up in there anymore, so much for fans haha but nice nonetheless. what PSI are you running? thinking of boosting like 7 psi for a while til i get money for Hondata

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah am def on stock suspension lol no bottom end work just a 2mm head gasket so i can boost safely. those r my winter wheels painted fat fives. well not that i have summer wheels i just didn't have money so i painted them haha lol. but i want to get circuit 8's in the future.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MrMoe on Jan/27/06 said:
Lol, thats a big freaking shifter.
yeah lol need a short shifter the manifold is holding up no cracks yet i am def going to upgrade it tho i want A/C back ;). i noe it's hard to believe but my boost controller was hooked up wrong and was runing 18psi on stock internals for a while but now it's down and i am in the process of fixing some timming problems and tunning again.i just hope i don't run into anymore problems. thanks for all comments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks i like the first pic too i guess i got kinda too excited since i just got my fish eye lens lol. 2day i am doing a photoshoot with a friend and i'll post some pics. my Mod list is
2001 leather interior.
Engine:
Gs-R 1.8L 65,000 miles
InlinePRO 2.0mm headgasket BLOX intake manifold (
BLOX Map sensor block
equal lenght tubo manifold
Extreme manual boost controller
Presicion SC61 (t3/t4){rated at 600hp}
2.5" 5bolt downpipe
delta wastesgate 5lbs.spring
Greddy IC piping
Greddy 6row FMIC
Greddy Type-S Bov
adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Walboro 255 in-tank fuel pump
450cc Dsm fuel injectors
NGK iridium plugs

Apex`i S-afc
autometer A/F gauge
autometer Boost gauge

Type-R stock suspension (springs, shocks, struts, and rear LCA`s
Gs-r brakes and calipers
Gs-r fat fives with good Michelin`s

Magnoflow Highflow-Cat
custom exhaust.

·
Registered
715 Posts
You were running 18 psi at one point only using an SAFC?!?!? I see no mention of engine management otherwise. No wideband either?

I would be careful my friend...even with the amount your boosting now i would recommend an upgrade in engine management.

Also, where are your fans? Did you put slim fans acting as a 'pusher' on the opposite side of the rad?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.