Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Heading out to Larmine Wy in Oct for wyotech.I was wondering how was it? and what did you do for fun? easy getting a place to live and getting a job?.. looks pretty boring.The classes that i am taking are Desiel and High Performace Engines.

tHANKS

·
Registered
30 Posts
yea, laramie isnt the greatest but denver is only a couple hours a way, and ft collins colorado is about an hour drive away, we go there everyweekend, i just got my integra a couple weeks ago, but i have a jeep with 6 inchs of lift and swampers so i enjoy it up here alot to, i got here last october and ill be here till this december so ill be here when you are, as for fun in laramie theres not a lot, house partys everyweekend is the extent of it, and a job shouldnt be to bad to find depending on what your willing to do, you can go into student housing easily, but dont they are really *****y, very strict, you better off looking for your own place,

·
Registered
30 Posts
lucky you, like said ill be here till next december, there is nothing to do but in a way it helps you concentrate on school more, if i was in one of the bigger cities i could see my self cutting class more, and living expenses arent as bad here, plus if your an outdoors kinda guy there is alot around here, we takes the jeeps up around the mountians quite a bit, theres a few places to snow board around, if you fly fish thats about also. its always a good idea to get cool with the ppl from the university, we spend some time there playing pool and its free. btw twitcll, what classes are you in and day or night?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts