Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a yellow dash kit for my teg... what do you guys think about the rvinyl dash kits... i just want to know if they are worth it and the installation process from anybody that knows about them or has experiece with the kit... THANX!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I purchased a CF dash kit from here. They are high quality.I don't know how much you are looking to spend, but they have different colored carbon fiber available...and i think yellow CF would look pretty cool. Check 'em out, maybe that have what you are looking for.

As far as installation, it's a piece of cake. All you need is some rubbing alcohol and a hairdryer.The rubbing alcohol is used to clean the surface that you are going to install on, and if you heat the pieces of the kit up slightly before installing them, they are more felxible and will adhere better.

·
Registered
704 Posts
ScreaminTeg on Feb/19/04 said:
I purchased a CF dash kit from here. They are high quality.I don't know how much you are looking to spend, but they have different colored carbon fiber available...and i think yellow CF would look pretty cool. Check 'em out, maybe that have what you are looking for.

As far as installation, it's a piece of cake. All you need is some rubbing alcohol and a hairdryer.The rubbing alcohol is used to clean the surface that you are going to install on, and if you heat the pieces of the kit up slightly before installing them, they are more felxible and will adhere better.
are those kits real carbon fiber?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wow thanks for posting this link, www.rvinyl.com. I wanted to add some color to my interior but I didn't like how paint came out. But this vinyl looks pretty sweet and cheap, and you can remove it if you don't like it.

I just ordered different color vinyl wraps from their site, when I get it, I will post the results.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Dash kits look tacky but at least you can remove the rvinyl kit if you don't like it. The ITR CF looks decent. If you have the cash and you want something custom, you can look into photogenesis.You can tell them to make a carbon/kevlar look and you'll have some yellow.

·
Registered
962 Posts
hey ScreaminTeg it wont let me into the pics.. is your kit real carbon fiber??? and can you post the pics on the site??? or send them to me at [email protected] if you dont mind...

i thought about getting the CF kits of ebay they dont look like they will be a bad deal... but then again it is ebay...

·
Registered
962 Posts
looks nice but it doesnt look like real carbon.. u know what i mean.. i like it to look like it does in the hood or on your emblems...
u are a CF freak!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
rvinyl isn't to bad. it's kinda tough to install. it just takes patience and time. i lost a few pieces of mine b/c i messed them up. time and patience. mine looks good. i'll try to get some pics up if i can find somewhere to host it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts