Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a toughy... I'm repainting my exterior and I wanted to get the stock type R wing for my ride. I was wondering if the Wings West version of the Type R wing is the same exact thing as the OEM that acura gives you.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Go through ebay and spoilerdepot are selling there wings for cheaper than on their site. I bought a Type R wing w/o brake light and painted and it was 195.xx. They did a awesome job on the paint job. Good shipping and everything. The only thing is that they dont have great communication skills. But once you e-mail them asking for the tracking you should get it in a couple days. But trust me its a good deal and quality. O ya its an exact replica

Aaron

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not do I only get my question answered, but I get info of where to find what I need... thanks guys, you're the best.

·
Registered
436 Posts
i was about to post a similar topic...

i was wondering if the type-r style spoiler from that site is an exact fitment to the holes already from a fatory spoiler(with lights)..and did it cover that big hole where the wires go through?

did anyone have to drill holes to the trunk because the bolts were a little off? j/w before i decide to order a type r wing

thanks

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
whteteg8901 on Feb/24/04 said:
i was about to post a similar topic...

i was wondering if the type-r style spoiler from that site is an exact fitment to the holes already from a fatory spoiler(with lights)..and did it cover that big hole where the wires go through?

did anyone have to drill holes to the trunk because the bolts were a little off? j/w before i decide to order a type r wing

thanks
If you order the one without an LED, there will be like half a hole showing. Besides that, everything else is a perfect fitment.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ebay wing

I found that on ebay... it ends up beign 50 bucks cheaper then the one on spoilerdepot. I don't need it painted because I'm painting my whole car soon... do you guys think it's the same and should I go for it?

·
Registered
473 Posts
i found one like that too but shipping was double......in the end its probably best and safest just to spoilerdepot.......thats what i did....great results

1 - 8 of 8 Posts