Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering, will the same bulbs that fit on the USDM headlights fit on JDM 1 piece headlights..cuz i might get it and i was thinking of getting silverstars or cool blues(knockoff of the JDM HID kit yea i know
). isnt therelike a 9006 converison to make teh headlights fit or some crap?

if u look at the JDM TYPE R with HID's it looks very blue unlike the s2000's..the s2000's look more like the silverstars.
can u post a pic of cool blues, ive never seen them b4
wil they look very close to the JDM HIDS?

·
Registered
138 Posts
the only bulbs that will fit are the turn signal bulbs and the main headlight bulb the high beams are H3's and the fogs are h1's i think..

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
HID kits offer different 'color temperatures'. That is what gives it the various colors. Most cars with OEM HIDs (Acura 3.2TL for example) are about 4100k.

Anything higher than 4500k is useless light. Some HID kits offer an 8000k color temperature...your eye can't even use anything over about 5000k (which is purple).

·
Registered
231 Posts
9006 lowbeam, h3 high beam , h1 foglights, and the turn signals are 1157(or 1156 cant remember the difference)

·
Registered
231 Posts
got me there..im not sure...ha ha, good question! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
e-code lights? someone referred them as city lights... but i don't know what size bulbs they are that i need to buy

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
lsintegra22 on Dec/29/02 said:
9006 lowbeam, h3 high beam , h1 foglights, and the turn signals are 1157(or 1156 cant remember the difference)
There are five lights. Turn signals, low beam, high beam, foglights, and the street light (parking light). The small one which i believe is the parking light, Im not sure about the size but they are small. I bought hyper white ones for about $10 a pair. Just ask them to look at it and they know what size it is.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The high beam is h1 and the fog lights are h3. There is also a wedge bulb inside the high beam compartment, that is a daytime driving light. The corners are the same bulbs as the ones used in the usdm corner lamps. The low beams are the same as the usdm headlights. The side markers stay on when the head lights or daytime running lights are on. I have the JDM conversion on my car. If you have any more questions, PM me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts