Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have white vents, center venting, shift lever trim plate, gauge cluster trim, door handle trim, door close trim, speaker grilles, clock trim and more, all in a good white finish. All vents are functional as well.

Wanting to trade for all the OEM pieces in black because I am wanting to change up my car abck to stock for sleeper effect.

·
Registered
117 Posts
dude I am game. I have all that stuff in balck. I am willing to trade. Can you pm me your number or call me at 979-848-7169 and we awillt alk details on shipping prices. I am paintning my car white and would love to use that stuff. I was going to do it anyway so this would work for both of us. Give me a holler.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I am just looking for the vents and all those trim pieces that are black.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
i may be interested to trade you, are the pieces you are selling painted oem or are they aftermarket and if they are aftermarket what is the quality

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are painted by me. And anyone from MN that knows me knows that they have held up over t3 years of useage and still look really damn good. Like I said before. Any of them that need to be Re-Shot I will do it before I send them off. So that way when you get them they will be perfect.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't know what happened to the other guy but haven;t heard from him in awhile. Anyone still game for this? I have a ton of vouches in many places.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
coo. Let me know. I need all those parts that are in white in teh stock black look.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I am looking for the factory black plastic panels in the back of the car and the doors but that is hard to get people to part with. Either way. I will contact you both tomorrow. Thursday. Thanks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'll part with whatever you desire hombre.

Besides, I asked first.. and he's new!

HIERARCHY! NYAH!

lol..

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Turned out the original person I was trading with is coming through. He was out of town and he received teh package back for some unknown reason. Sorry guys. I think I do have some other white parts I could send off to some people. they are all in championship white like the ITR. I could maybe get them and some pics up soon of them.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
?????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts