Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will post pics as soon as I get a chance. Would like some cash on top. It is OEM style VIS racing that I purchased back in May of this year. Getting the car painted and want to go back to OEM. Not into the carbon look anymore. Post up some pics of what you have and we can go from there.

-Ulysses

***SOLD***

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your interest integrcraze. I am located in Central, CA about 30 min. south of Fresno. Any reasonable cash offer will be taken into consideration.
-Ulysses

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks luserville. Sorry that it is kinda far from you. Like I said any reasonable offer will be taken into consideration. My main concern is to get my car to paint with a factory hood. So let me know!

-Ulysses

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha what's up Rickdaddy. Any pictures? What is the condition of the rubber seal that mates with the bumper? Any dings? Dents? Rust? etc. Let me know.

-Ulysses

·
Registered
638 Posts
hood is in perfect condition. closes very well. no dents that i know of. no rust. just faded from the previous owner. i was also going to paint my whole car, but since i saw that you wanted an oem one + cash and you live pretty close to me, why the hell not? haha

i recently got hit on my fender so i'm still waiting for the insurance people to give me my $$$$. as soon as i get pizzzzaid, i'll let you know. either i can go there, or we can meet up half way. let me know.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have gotten some offers for $150. If you can beat that Rickdaddy, I can meet you in Selma as soon as you would like.

·
Registered
442 Posts
skaterdude_10 on Oct/09/07 said:
Will post pics as soon as I get a chance. Would like some cash on top. It is OEM style VIS racing that I purchased back in May of this year. Getting the car painted and want to go back to OEM. Not into the carbon look anymore. Post up some pics of what you have and we can go from there.

-Ulysses
PICS

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha that's funny. Let me know when you ready man. I can't guarantee I will save it. PM me your number and ill send you some pics off my treo.

-Ulysses

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
inbox is deleted. there are some pending offers on the table. Like I said, I will get some pictures as soon as I get some free time. Thanks for your interest guys.

-Ulysses

·
Registered
49 Posts
.....hey bro, this the other guy here in hanford with the blue integra. How much are you asking for if I could find you a hood to trade with, doesn't matter which color right since you are going to paint the car anywayz. I could probably find you a hood for a trade. I'm currently looking for a cb hood.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hahahahah. That is a pretty good proposition Rickdaddy. But if that was the case, you guys would both go home empty handed because i'd beat you all!!! HAHAHA jk. I remember you "kalvingsr" how's it goin'? My main concern is to get a hood that has absolutely no damage. Send me a PM with your contact information and we can meet up tomorrow somewhere so you can check out the hood and see if it fits your needs. Rickdaddy offered me $151. Lol.

-Ulysses

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.