Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a red AEM SRI for my GS a month or two ago, but I decided I would prefer blue. If anyone has an AEM SRI in blue (or wants a red one and was planning on buying a new one and will buy me a blue one and then swap), please let me know. I'd also be willing to trade my SRI (+cash, depending on condition) for a blue AEM CAI. Thanks in advance.

Also, I'd be willing to sell this for a little less than I paid for it, it's practically brand new, so it's in perfect condition. I paid $125 shipped from one of our sponsors. Lmk.

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Anybody else thinking about posting in this thread be sure to read the quidelines first.

Buy/Sell/Trade Forum Etiquette

Recently, some members have begun to "hijack" for sale threads with nasty comments, expressing no interest to the sale. If you're not interested in the sale, LEAVE THE THREAD ALoNE! Such posts will be deleted or further action will be taken. Additionally, members should not post their items for sale in someone else's buy/sell/trade thread. These posts will be removed.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tony4311 on Sep/26/07 said:
Anybody else thinking about posting in this thread be sure to read the quidelines first.

Buy/Sell/Trade Forum Etiquette

Recently, some members have begun to "hijack" for sale threads with nasty comments, expressing no interest to the sale. If you're not interested in the sale, LEAVE THE THREAD ALoNE! Such posts will be deleted or further action will be taken. Additionally, members should not post their items for sale in someone else's buy/sell/trade thread. These posts will be removed.
Thank you Tony. I was unaware that it was added to the etiquette, but I'm extremely happy that it was. Moderators ftw. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.