Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone intrested?

my ambers for your all reds?

i know alot of people are switching to amber.
so im willing to make a trade.. mine are in perfect condition.

let me know.
later

·
Registered
357 Posts
I've only heard of people switching FROM amber to all reds, not to knock you man, but you might want to offer cash or something, because chances are no one is going to want to switch for older taillights. Just tryin to be helpful, not trying to be a dick about it..

Target

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Target on Apr/15/04 said:
I've only heard of people switching FROM amber to all reds, not to knock you man, but you might want to offer cash or something, because chances are no one is going to want to switch for older taillights. Just tryin to be helpful, not trying to be a dick about it..

Target
are you serious?LOL

tons of people are going to ambers!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not a big deal if someone doesnt want to trade. im not losing money..im just making it open to anyone that likes the ambers better.

which alot of people prefer ambers. JDM BLING!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Yea, I'll trade for 98+ but I have a 4door, so anybody w/ a 4dr who'd like to switch...PM me up y0! lol

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
loud_whispers on Apr/15/04 said:
Quote: steveyenisch on Apr/15/04Yea, I'll trade for 98+ but I have a 4door, so anybody w/ a 4dr who'd like to switch...PM me up y0! lol i'll search around some websites for you.
Well I'm not looking to buy any, just trade like everybody else. I've never seen anybody even have 4-door 98+ taillights up for sale anyway lol. Thanks though.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Target on Apr/15/04 said:

Target
Not true, people do it. As a matter a fact i think someone traded morningz his amber corners for some all red tails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts