Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i like the wheels and the style is diffrent u know....i found some but they mad far canada cali i ma check into it this guy suppose to get back to me on some hea in nyc so i ma cross my thumbs that he sells them

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
look into some knock off style wheels on the market, it would be easier and more cost efficient.

the 5 lug conversion doesnt really add anything to the car, except maybe people looking to steal the car.

·
Registered
745 Posts
deadlock is right. I always wonder why did people pay over 1,500 to just have type r wheels ? lol thats is crazy that money can go to something else. I also wanted to do the same but after my friend did it i was like how does the car drive ? He told me it drove the same its just that 5 lug type r look... Crazy i wouldnt do it just buy a type r then lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol yea this kid wants 500 for his 5 lug type r rims last nite he blew his head gasket so he needs money he had his car on the dyno so i ma get them and maybe bump them off for more steal yea i know ppl go nuts if they see them in the streets .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.