Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wussup everyone. just looking to complete my lip kit. Looking for a the 98-01 wings west w type rear lip. Just taking offers but im a serious buyer. Check my ratings on here and need more? i can show you my ebay ratings too. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sohk- naw i got the front lip and the sides just need the rear. thanks for the offer though.

Undergroundauto - you got a pm man.

DjgurgleGSR - pmed.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still looking for this lip. it looks like some of the deals that i got wont materialize.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still looking for this lip...

im a serious buyer and ready to buy.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey thanks for the link bro...i emailed them and its obvious they dont know what the hayell there product is. in the link you see 94-97 rs style wings west rear lip but they advertise the 98-01 w-type style. so i emailed them and this is their response...

"As long as your car is a 2dr, this lip will fit. The rear lip fits 94-01 Integra 2dr. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you."

im not sure if they are unaware of the difference or they just dont care. or maybe a scam. im still waiting on their response. but from they looks of it, it looks like a big headache.

should i order? or should i just wait it out until someone has a the lip sale on the ti or other forums?

·
Registered
279 Posts
i suggest don't order.... seems like they don't know what they are selling.... Wings West comes out 2 versions of rear lip....

i have wings west rear lip and it clearly stated 94-97 at the back of the lip. and they advertise 94-01 2DR

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah thats what my kit says also...do not order from those bastards! they said they would change it but yet they havent!

thanks for the insite though Teg95gsr.

still looking for this lip! please help me! lol

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pmed back guys. im aching for this lip...heeelpp =)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.