Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get the project car in a rolling state. I'm looking for a set of crap-ola OEM/afermarket shocks to mount the spring on. I don't care if they are blown, but just not bent.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
I had a set, but I had to let scott use them... I'm not sure if he actually used them or not. If I can get them for you I will.

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
if someday i ever get my coilovers (been waiting 3+ weeks now), i'll send you my shocks

i'll give you a call when i get them off (it BETTER be next weekend), if you still need them, they are yours

·
Registered
713 Posts
I'm gonna be replacing my stock shocks in a few weeks and will be coming back to atlanta in about three weeks.. you can pick them up then.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
MorningZ on Sep/28/02 said:
if someday i ever get my coilovers (been waiting 3+ weeks now), i'll send you my shocks

i'll give you a call when i get them off (it BETTER be next weekend), if you still need them, they are yours
Z, what type of coilovers are you using? i heard the Ground Control's are pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
14,194 Posts
I still have my stock oem's with under 30k on them if one of the above dont work out.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I'm in no rush. Just looking out for a few months down the road.

·
Registered
129 Posts
i am putting in my new springs/struts in the next week or so and i have some really blown stocks for ya, ill trade something for em ( i dont expect much)
gimme a shout

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I have a set of 4 shocks off my 2000gsr that are in good condition. I'm not sure how much you're willing to buy them for so give me a PM on the price and i'll see.

·
Registered
244 Posts
hey, i should be replacing my stock shocks soon. hopefully by next week or so
and im in the atl area. youre welcome to buy em off me.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
btw, while we're ont he subject, can someone elaborate on the different between shocks and struts? We actually have struts, right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts