Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Integraoligist on Jan/25/06 said:
Quote: duballstar on Jan/25/06i have one give me an offer

clint-o-matic, offer this ^^^^ guy $1 w/ shipping... i hate that "make me an offer" bs, just say what you guys want for the items!

haha you ignorance makes you sound like and idiot in my mind. Lets say I was gave him a price of 5 bucks.. and he was gonna offer me 10 .. i would lose money that way. I guarantee more then 75% of the people on this site and the buisness world understand that concept. Sell how you want.. maybe you can make more money your way.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
duballstar on Jan/25/06 said:
Quote: Integraoligist on Jan/25/06Quote: duballstar on Jan/25/06i have one give me an offer

clint-o-matic, offer this ^^^^ guy $1 w/ shipping... i hate that "make me an offer" bs, just say what you guys want for the items!

haha you ignorance makes you sound like and idiot in my mind. Lets say I was gave him a price of 5 bucks.. and he was gonna offer me 10 .. i would lose money that way. I guarantee more then 75% of the people on this site and the buisness world understand that concept. Sell how you want.. maybe you can make more money your way.

on the other hand, If I offered you $20 and you would have taken $10, I loose money. I understand your concept, that's why I ask for prices up front.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
remind yourself who has the upperhand in the situation.. i have the part so i would make the rules... in other situations you may find only one person with this part... I don't mean to come off as rude but its just the way i sell stuff

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
duballstar on Jan/25/06 said:
remind yourself who has the upperhand in the situation.. i have the part so i would make the rules... in other situations you may find only one person with this part... I don't mean to come off as rude but its just the way i sell stuff
lol, now once you graduate high school... goto college and own 2 retail business... then you think about what you just said to me.
You just lost a sale, thats what matters... you didnt give him an offer, you told him to make YOU an offer which he specifically said he wanted a price... someone other then you gave him a price... he took it... you lost the sale.
how much more simple can this get?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.