Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bascially need all the exhaust gaskets except the one that is wedged between the header and the block.

the header is 2 piece so i guess ill be needing that gasket, and i need the donut gasket that goes from the a-pipe to the cat, and the rest of the gaskets from the b-pipe and finally the axle-back gasket if there is one.

could anyone refer me to a site where i could buy these? i want the cheapest solution as possible...

also if anyone here is selling them that would be great too

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I really really do not want to seem like an asshole here, but did you ever think of an Acura dealership or www.acuraautomotiveparts.org? Usually you don't want used gaskets so you would get new ones.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my last resort would definitely be the dealer but i was trying to save some money here and yeah i dont want used gaskets...

i just think its ridiculous that the dealer wants $15 for a donut gasket

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
check out a autoparts store for a roll of gasket material. you can cut them out to the size you need. they won't last as long as real gaskets, but work fine as a temporary fix. i use them cuz i take my car apart too much and got sick of trying to find the right size gaskets.

you are pretty much stuck on the donut gasket though.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for taking the time to look

i think im just gonna buy everything at the dealer

btw does anyone know if i can pick up these parts at a honda dealer (as opposed to Acura) so I could possibly get the same part at a cheaper price?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.