Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a g3 teg and want to buy new or used stock "A" emblems and also the "acura" emblem that is located on the left side of the hatch above the tailight. if you have any of these emblems and are willing to sell them at a reasonable price please let me know.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
got the stock "A" on the rear end of the car, front is in 3 pieces and somewhere in the gutter near my house...you can have the rear one if you want, but you pay shipping though, or i can pick up the tab on that as well... let me know..

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the front A. The rivets on the back are broken off, but it's a clean break and should look good with super glue or double sided tape. I'll give it to you if you want it.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
that would be cool, i'll give you the rear one and bullet can give you the front one, VOILA, you have yourself a pair of stock emblems..

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys that sounds awesome, would really appreciate that, pm you soon

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i too need the stockers...someone PM me if you have em and like to be generous. Thanks!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, thanks to fellow teg member i now have 1 stock "A" emblem. need another stock a emblem and the "acura" rear badge if anyone can help me please let me know. thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts