Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a buddy's 95 GSR and it had the CD deck and tape deck in it. Mine only has the CD deck. Anyone that has the pair with the codes, then shoot me an email if you are looking to dump them. My system is in the Accord so I'm ok with stock stuff. I miss some of my tapes though.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i have the stock tape deck from a 94... ill give it to you if you want it. just pay me shipping er sumthing. idk if the codes are on the unit itself or what..

·
Registered
858 Posts
I've got the single DIN tape deck from my 99 GS (patches into the CD deck).
My OEM CD deck is fried but the tape deck is good.
Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do these tape decks just plug right into my CD deck I've got in there now? I didn't know if it was a different factory CD deck you needed to have to hook up to the tape deck. Does the Tape deck just have a cable that plugs into the back? My 'Stang was like that. Nice and easy.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have a stock tape deck for you, Honda, or Acura( got both) I am looking for a Honda CD player with a AMBER display. not sure what cars they came in(think prelude and new civic) but if anyone has one of these I will BUY it.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just need the tape player. Is there a cord that connects the two? Will a tape deck be compatible with my stock CD deck if it didn't have a tape deck with it to begin with?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts