Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from my 60,000 mile check-up at the dealer (ended up paying $1063.89 to bring me back to off the lot quality (damn worth))...and they wanted to charge me 2800 for a new SRS set-up. Apparently mine is no longer working, and I know there systems are a lot cheaper used (seen em go for like 200 for a set and control unit (even less sometimes))...but anyway...If anyone has the airbag set, control unit and censors for a 97 GS 3DR email me at [email protected] Thanks...

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
I might be pulling the units off my '95, but I don't know if they are compatable. I'm not willing to ship the bags, as they are known to explode durring shipment. If you find the control unit and sensor is compatable, I'll be willing to pull them.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are compatable...I just need to have the wiring harnesses changed. I also need the front censors from the bumber if you were going to pull them as well. What color are the bags? and how would you do this transaction if your not willing to ship? Thanks, Eddie

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
It'll take me a couple of weeks, before I have time to pull the SRS system. I'll PM you when I'm done and we can work from there. I don't have any problem shipping the SRS components, but the bags are spoken for.

·
Registered
140 Posts
stovee on Sep/26/02 said:
I just got back from my 60,000 mile check-up at the dealer (ended up paying $1063.89 to bring me back to off the lot quality (damn worth))...and they wanted to charge me 2800 for a new SRS set-up. Apparently mine is no longer working, and I know there systems are a lot cheaper used (seen em go for like 200 for a set and control unit (even less sometimes))...but anyway...If anyone has the airbag set, control unit and censors for a 97 GS 3DR email me at [email protected]. Thanks...
Hey man, I might have solution for you. I'm putting my Type-R stock steering wheel with airbag up for sale. If you're interested. It's coming off my 2001 Type-R. Let me know aight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts