Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2000 GS-R
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** Always Updated ***
Shipping will be to Albuquerque, NM 87123. I'm not opposed to small road trips within reason for the item. I can pay via PayPal or cash in person.
I'll accept any fair offer. Send pics/links.

-Shot to hell rear seats for 98+ 2dr. only the metal framing needs to be in decent shape. Offer price accordingly please.

-125/70-15 4×100 spare tire. I think this size came in Civic SIs, but I'm not sure.

-Daytime Running Lights Control Unit
-Daytime Running Lights Resistor
(both mainly CDM)

-Light-weight quality anodized red valve stems (not just the caps) Like these but all red.

- Schroth harness pads, 2 pair, black on black
- - OR other plain (no logo) black or black w/red pads

-Integra Posters

-OEM Optional Rear Lips w/original Taffeta White paint

·
Registered
2000 GS-R
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
randombvr on Feb/14/06 said:
94-97 tails should cost like 30 shipped, not 80
Thanks. Exactly. on eBay 94-97 tails are fairly common to be found at $35/pair shipped. So, I was hoping to find some here around that or cheaper. Are they worth more, sure. But the market is flooded with 94-97 tails that there is no demand for, except for the occasional replacement for a broken one. Perhaps I should just get some off eBay. So, unless anyone can offer <= $35 shipped, thanks anyway.

·
Registered
2000 GS-R
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Has anyone ever found well anodized solid red valve stems? I tried some Zenki stems but the anodizing fades fast.

·
Registered
2000 GS-R
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone have a few of the items I just added?

I really need to get the spare tire.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Henry if your looking for a good DRL system check out a company called Hamsar Canada uses that for imported cars. Ive tried the 45060 model on my G/F's 94RS and it worked well all it is is a small relay that you wire up to you headlights. Low or High beams.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.