Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
if you can get it from turboimport.com your saving almost 100$ that is cheap. I got mine free. I ordered from modacar.com and they called me and said that it was going to be a couple of months to get one, so i went to my local shop and they ordered one and the next day i got the one from modacar.com and then cancelld with the shop. sweet deal!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
purpleteg83 on Jan/27/06 said:
if you can get it from turboimport.com your saving almost 100$ that is cheap.I got mine free. I ordered from modacar.com and they called me and said that it was going to be a couple of months to get one, so i went to my local shop and they ordered one and the next day i got the one from modacar.com and then cancelld with the shop. sweet deal!

Wow, I can't beleive that. Sounds like they screwed up big time. I ordered mine from turboimport.com a year or so ago. At the time, I got it for under $500 shipped, great deal for the system. That was back before the exhaust became so popular however.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Turboimport.com will be getting their shipment in shortly, maybe a week or two. I've been talking to them for them for the past 2 months trying to order one. But i want the 12-H020 model(Ls verision)It's $494 pluse free shipping right now . Just wait and to save $100.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes its def worth the wait from turboimport. i ordered mine back in july and recieved it in october when the order came threw. If you order one call rsr them selves to keep an update and they will let you knwo when they are comming in with more rsr and when they will ship.

LOVE THE RSR TO DEATH. Sweetness

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
purpleteg83 on Jan/27/06 said:
if you can get it from turboimport.com your saving almost 100$ that is cheap.I got mine free. I ordered from modacar.com and they called me and said that it was going to be a couple of months to get one, so i went to my local shop and they ordered one and the next day i got the one from modacar.com and then cancelld with the shop. sweet deal!
so how did you get it for free?

btw i LOVE myu RSR. U'll be very happy with it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
actually I am going to go with the new tanabe touring medalion, it stays under 93db. It looks really nice. Same piping size as the rsr. I will give a full review with pics and sound clips if possible when I get it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.