Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe this is a really good deal Seatbut decided to wait and see what if u guys had this seat for the same or lower price. So if anybody has these seats or seats like it for sale, I'm interested.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
if they were real recaro's it would have recaro stiched on the seat its self. plus look how cheap they are and how many hes sold. one look tells me the are "Style"

*edit* and in the actual description it says nothing about recaro. this is all it says JDM Honda Type R Racing Seats

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
they aren't even a real imitation... no red stitching, improper seatbelt holes... "custom made" kinda gives teh replica part away. probably better than many of the cheap ebay seats judging by the price.

·
Registered
346 Posts
25 pounds each seat? that seems kinda high to me. I just took out my stock seats to clean them and I doubt they weighed that much.

Granted I could be crazy.

Second thought I probably am crazy

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I always drive with the seat up anyways (like the straight back on this seat), and are you sure that you would need a race harness? I've driven my friends CRX and he has similar seats and his seat belt held me in place. any info is help

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
just because they hold you in place, dosnt mean its safe, look at the design of the seat. with a seat like that you will need a harness. only thing i can say is go to a speed shop near you and sit in a non reclinable bucket seat before you buy. i had to ride in one for two hours and i hate them. not comfy

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
that corbeau will definitely hold you in, but unless you are tracking the car don't get it. It will only be a pain when you are trying to do things in your car in the everyday world.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well like I said I drive with my seat in the fully upright position so the comfy factor doesn't really effect me. So are these seats for me?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts