Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have a set of all black tenzo r Rally R seats. They are reclinable and will come with seats, sliders, and rails for
450 obo. And if you want I also have a pair sparco 4 point harness that you can have for 150. let me know.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still no good ones though, not looking for torinos or anything like that just some cheap ones like sparco sprints, speeds, or tenzos. also i have one brand new red Sparco REV seat still in wrapping for trade (retail 650) with sparco brackets and sliders ($130) for trade towards other seats. i just want a matching pair

·
Registered
21 Posts
phantasticphan1 on Feb/04/06 said:
still no good ones though, not looking for torinos or anything like that just some cheap ones like sparco sprints, speeds, or tenzos.also i have one brand new red Sparco REV seat still in wrapping for trade (retail 650) with sparco brackets and sliders ($130) for trade towards other seats. i just want a matching pair
if your selling your Sparco Rev to get new matching seats...why not just buy another Sparco Rev?

·
Registered
321 Posts
i have a set of seats that are tenzo r ralley seats. both reclinable and have sliders. the sliders are old and slightly bent so the passenger side braket is hard to adjust. may want to replace. make offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.