Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright those apples really pissed me off lol...i dont wanna get the dents pulled when i can just buy a new one cuz body shops like to rape me on price...i took my plunger and sucked out a couple but theyre still wavy lookin...should i keep trying to fix it or just find a new one? Do any of you guys do body work? oh yea, haha forgot why i even started the thread...If you have a passenger side fender and want to sell it, PM me or if you know a salvage yard that has one...PM me..

Thanks guys

·
Registered
820 Posts
Man that sucks. I need to replace my driver side fender and I've been looking to sell then passenger side one. The only thing is that I'm in Texas now. The fender would be from an 01 LS, the color is silver.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dang jared haha....are you comin down anytime soon?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
twinner007 on Feb/02/06 said:
Man that sucks. I need to replace my driver side fender and I've been looking to sell then passenger side one. The only thing is that I'm in Texas now. The fender would be from an 01 LS, the color is silver.
how much you want for fender shipped to slc?.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
didnt know if you were talkin to ran lol but i got a 94...i think ran has a 95

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ekzrated on Feb/04/06 said:
What year is your teg? I may be able to hook you up. I got mine for 91 shipped.-ekzrated
I need to get a fender so i can start spraying..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.