Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some of you may know, all my stuff got jacked...and i got next to nothing from insurance.

so...i'm looking for a cheap stock cd player to throw in my car until i can get some money together and get an alarm, and a nice mp3 player. driving without any music at all is killing me.

few minor things it needs...
can't skip too bad
wiring harness
the code for it

let me know,
thanks!
[email protected]
aim: tifish4

two (newbie) questions while we're on this topic...maybe you guys know.
will a stock cd player fit into where my aftermarket one was mounted? i just know that my casette was a different size...maybe the cd player is too.
will the wiring on a stock cd player from a newer model teg (94-01) match up with the one in my 91 teg?
will a stock cd player play burned cd's??

thanks. (again)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
k.
my bet is the wiring should match up. i think it may be same for all hondas?

i know it won't play mp3's (unfortunately)...but will it play normal burned cd's???

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
i got a stock cd changer. 60 and its yours. it will bolt to a stock deck. i have one of those too if u need it and ill throw it in cheap.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I got a stock CD player add on for the stock radio. I'll give you both for $30+ shipping

Add the player played burned CD's just fine

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
To answer your newbie questions, YES to all.

I had my aftermarket CD deck stolen from my 2001, so in the meantime, my old stock-Acura cassette deck from my 1990 fit perfectly and plugged right in to the stock wire harness.

And yes, the stock CD player played burnt CDs.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have an OEM cd player out of my 2000 GSR. I'm willing to sell it for $50 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts