Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i'm looking to buy a preferably used spoon n1 , skunk2, comptech, or mugen full catback exhaust, i'm looking for a used one b/c i dont have enough to buy it new, so if anyoe is sellin one, please pm me or post it, thanks

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
vouch for comptech...good stuff! Try to get comptech if you can because it's high quality stuff and the sound is good too, average so it's not noisy yet agressive

Heres a pic of mine

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i'm really interested in comptech, i have heard many good things about them

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
300-375 w/ shipping, i know its not a lot but i need this to get my car back on the road to pass inspection

·
Registered
675 Posts
I agree with the people above, the Mugen is way overprised for a 2.36" to 2" bottleneck. If you care nothing about performance, it would be cool w/ the twin loop though.
Cody

·
Registered
228 Posts
i like my mugen alot and i got rid of the bottleneck... not hard and cost barley anything

·
Registered
675 Posts
is it 2.36 inside the muffler? And if your spending over $900, should you have to take it to a muffler shop? I would rather go hytech...

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
I will be selling the comptech i have in the future, in about 3-4 mounts, not right now, and its an LS system so it won't fit the GSR without some modification.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts