Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am doing an auto to manual swap and i need many parts. i have a 95 LS so if anyone has any parts i need such as manual ecu, linkage, center console, clutch resevior PM me or email me

thanks

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know. you'd think after all this time there would be. i just wish there was a DIY article up so i know what the heck i am doing when i start it. like what parts to buy and how to install. o well looks like i am gonna search the salvage yards

·
Registered
736 Posts
BIZL on Mar/23/04 said:
That would be a nice tutorial... even one that just said what parts were needed :)
There is a list. It's under the Teg Mini-FAQ.

And copy and pasted from the page, you will need:
1. LS or GS-R Tranny
2. Transmission Linkages
3. Transmission Mounts
4. Clutch
5. Flywheel
6. Pressure Plate
7. 5 Speed Pedals
8. Manual ECU
9. Manual Gauge Cluster (optional)
10. Shifter and Shift Boot
11. Clutch/Slave Cylinders
12. Clutch Resovoir
13. Matching Throttle Cable for the Pedal Set
14. hydraulic lines
15. Intermediate Shaft
16. Upper transmission mount

Hope this helps.

Dave

·
Registered
304 Posts
I might do the auto>manual swap sometime myself for my 94 LS. I was thinking of just buying a salvage/wrecked vehicle hopefully for around $1000+ and thus having a complete manual setup to reference and rip apart when doing the work. ..and getting some extra parts out of it, too. I figure that might be easier than getting nickel and dimed to death buying all the necessary parts separately.

·
Registered
736 Posts
tegtronic on Mar/24/04 said:
I might do the auto>manual swap sometime myself for my 94 LS. I was thinking of just buying a salvage/wrecked vehicle hopefully for around $1000+ and thus having a complete manual setup to reference and rip apart when doing the work. ..and getting some extra parts out of it, too. I figure that might be easier than getting nickel and dimed to death buying all the necessary parts separately.
That sounds like a good idea. I was actually thinking about doing the same thing for mine.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have these swap-related parts to sell from my GS-R and will have more in a few weeks:

linkage
pedals
gauge cluster
shifter/knob/boot
clutch reservoir

1 - 14 of 14 Posts