Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, as some of you may or may not know, I am preparing to go FI w/ my LS. I have quite a few miles on my car, and I know that milage doesn't particularily have to do w/ compression, but I think that I could probably find a newer B18b1 for cheaper than it would be for me to rebuild. So, I am looking for a relatively low milage LS motor that will come w/ mounts and tranny, I dont need anything else, but I'll take whatever else comes w/ if necessary. My current mounts are beginning to show signs of wear, and I am having slight syncro problems, so I thought that just receiving the tranny would be easier, also.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is the difference between a JDM B18B and a reg?

·
Registered
276 Posts
i might be interested, but i was wondering which, after upgrading internals, is better for turbo, b18b(JDM or USDM) or b18c1? and which engine will produce more power with a turbo. one last thing, since i plan on upgrading the internals, will it be harder to find parts and maintanance for a JDM motor?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Truthfully, the USDM b18b1 is better for turbo because the compression is lower--9.2:1 as opposed to 9.5:1. I am looking for one that is going to be slightly cheaper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts