Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are extremely rare. You'll be hard pressed to find one as JL discontinued these in 2001. I have one currently in my 'Teg, and I'm not willing to give it up, lol.

I've had this 2007, and found it new on eBay, never used. I paid $150 for it at the time, lol....

View attachment 107282
Yes i know they are discontinued. It may take a while to find one but hopefully someone has one at least that they are willing to let go.

·
Administrator
4,480 Posts
Found one last week. Just missing the grills. Finally after months of looking for it, one showed up.
Nice! You don't have to state what you paid, but have they gone up in value since they're pretty hard to find? I can't imagine there's much demand to drive the cost up, but the people who have them more than likely know that they're extremely hard to find and acquire.

I'm not too sure what grills were originally with them, as mine didn't come with them either. But, I'd have to guess that they're a normal 10" mesh grill that's JL branded.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually got a deal for it. Since it was posted for almost a year. But I don't think a lot of people know about it since it's old school. I actually met someone from the UK and asked about it and he didn't know. I had to show him a pic of it and now he is possibly looking for it.

As for the grill I believe you are right. But I have a local shop that sells different grills. Just going to bring the whole box and see what 10" grill fits. My other stealth box from years ago ce complete w the subs as well and I upgraded the subs later on to JL Audio 10W0 and I still have those running on 1000 watts Alpine Amp. Well it was until.last week when someone broke into my car and stole amps, capacitor, and Pioneer In Dash. I love that old school in dash cause it has a detachable faceplate. They don't make that anymore.

But if you were going to sell a stealth box, I would think you can probably sell it for $150-$200 minimum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts