Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a GSR 96-00 that are for sale in NY area. please get back to me if any of TI members are interested in selling their car or if you know anyone else.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey, I have my 98 for sale. Here's a link to the thread. 1998 GSR For Sale I am buying a RSX-S from a guy in Maryland so I could probably drive it there if you could arrange to find a way to Maryland, meet me there, and pick it up. Need to know soon because the guy in MD is getting anxious. Let me know if interested.

-Brandon

·
Registered
50 Posts
FlyinHighImport on Aug/25/02 said:
Quote: roundle on Aug/25/02If I were you, I'd be asking little old ladies, not Team-Integra members for their used and abused GSRs :)
roundle your pretty funny, but i don't think "little old ladies" drive a integra let alone any sports car...

[/quote]
not totally true, last week i was at costco and while driving though the parking lot i saw an old lady getting into a G2 GSR and it looked like it was straight out of the factory except for the ugly ass rims but the rest of it was flawless.

·
Registered
884 Posts
hey, before I bought my gsr I went and looked at one a "little old lady" had for sale. She was in her 60's and had a white gsr with 148k miles on it. She wanted WAAAYYY too much for it and she had never has the belts changed. Her son was there with us and I mentioned something about VTEC to my friend who was with me. They overheard me and said "What's VTEC?"

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
mav3rick478 on Dec/13/02 said:
Quote: FlyinHighImport on Aug/25/02Quote: roundle on Aug/25/02If I were you, I'd be asking little old ladies, not Team-Integra members for their used and abused GSRs :)
roundle your pretty funny, but i don't think "little old ladies" drive a integra let alone any sports car...
not totally true, last week i was at costco and while driving though the parking lot i saw an old lady getting into a G2 GSR and it looked like it was straight out of the factory except for the ugly ass rims but the rest of it was flawless.

[/quote]
I saw a 70 year old man driing a type R once, and Caitlin saw like an 80 year old woman in an R, just today I saw this old asian guy like mid 60's early 70's driving a gen 2 flawless.. I was thinking of inviting him to join..but in the end I decided against it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts