Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know i saw an admin selling their kicker solobaric 12" l7 sub in a box for 225. i cant find them anymore though. if you are reading this can we work out a price? if anyone else is selling let me know. i;d like to buy soon.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
i have two that i could sell.. i'd prefer to sell them in a pair so i could sell the box too... i don't want that big o box layin around...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i only have the kicker 400.1 amp so running 2 off that just isnt worth it. let me know if you decide to split up anyway. thx

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if it helps i think the admins name started w/ a G...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey greg got your PM, what size box do you have, cu ft and dimensions.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Ergh... came with the box, made to Kicker's specs. It is sealed. Other than that, I don't know what to say. It comes up to the rear trunk deck, and comes out to the end of the wheel well and takes up 2/3's of the space between the wheel wells. It leaves most of your trunk available.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is that a grey security wire i see there? do you have problems closing the trunk lid canopy thing?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
The grey thing is actually the cord to my shopvac. The lid closes perfectly, almost like it was designed in mind. It just clears while moving and when it is closed sits about .5" above the box. There is no touching involved.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
greg i used fedex to ship my sub, box and amp and it was 43lbs and it only cost 30 bucks. would you be willing to lower the price then?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Adam2003 on Dec/14/03 said:
Why not buy one NEW off EBAY for $162 and make / buy a box?
Because it is $190 after shipping. I don't know what it costs to build a box, but I think most would agree that $35 for a professionally built sealed box is worth it.

Let me also point you to the guidelines that ask people to refrain from posting prices on other people's sales without an intention to buy.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
99integraboy on Feb/06/04 said:
No, that is a Solobaric 12L5 not L7, yeah i didn't chek the date...oh well I'm over it
No, they are BOTH L7's which are you thinking isn't an L7? Oh well they are both L7's though

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
A decent premade box will cost in the ballpark of 50 dollars. If you build it somewhat less. If you factor in the cost of shipping for a very heavy subwoofer and the cost of the box, I'd say its a damn good deal.

In fact right now I'm looking at the MTX woofer and overpriced q-logic box I got and contemplating hitting myself in the nuts for forgetting about this...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
i got a kicker solbaric l5 same set-up as greg, box fits the slant of the rear seats perfectly, and there is less than .5 inch clearance to the top deck. the internal volume of the box is a little bigger than 1.15 cu feet. i bought mine from tweeter. i only ran 230watts peaks and 125 rms to it, so i never got it to its full potential. thats part of the reason im selling it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts