Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy some JDM Recaro ITR Black seats. I am willing to pay for quality. PM or post here if you have any or know of any place to get some.

flipsoft.

·
Registered
539 Posts
they were cheaper a few months ago, but now usdm recaro srd's lowered there price, so jdm's went skyrocketing, cause quality, and suede, i know a homie who imports from japan, he sells em 1600$ a set for black and 1500$ a set for red and are in mint condition he has 5 sets right now let me know

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are those prices shipped?

Also I will need pics. I was just in Japan two weeks ago and I could not find any good ones. Many of them were used and torn. It is hard to find good ones.

flip.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I got last week, front Recaros in red and the rear seats in black from a UK Integra Type R (which is being converted to a Rally car) cost me 700 euros for the lot, good price in my opinion, wouldn't pay any more than that.

PS 700 euro = 884.222 USD

·
Registered
180 Posts
pics also (BTW the seats are RED not black, not too impressed with the black ones)

Final pic - some 15' Enkeis I found , seriously I found them in girlfriends garage !!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.