Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya...i dont think autotrader.com has many good cars..and sinse i found my GSR on here..id figure id try for a Type R..i just hope i can get it..if all goes to plan..but thats another story, so im lookin for a good type R! where could i find one...i mean, i kno you will say goodluck, but i need one...loosing my GSR took alot outta me, the only way to get back is go bigger and badder!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
IMO, I think you should buy another GSR and put the difference of the two into the GSR. It would likely be faster than the TypeR (stock of course) and you'd still have money left over to lower it and such. TypeR's are rare and therefore, they are gonna be a lot more expensive. But this is just what I would do...

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
insurance on a type-r is going to kill you, especially after totaling a gsr dude.. Dont go for a more rare high-performance sports car.. go cheaper more common..

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
If I had the chance/means to get a TypeR I would jump on it.

He didn't really ask for opinions guys, just wanted to know if anyone was selling.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Just giving him some advice, he doesn't have to take it...if he didn't ask for opinions, why did you give him yours?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Oh, that's right - the accident was your fault. Man, your insurance is going to be a total nightmare...

I just convinced State Farm to give me another 4 years worth of the "good student discount" after just graduating (25% off 1800 per year is pretty fantastic).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Where are you located? I know where there's an R for sale at a dealership here in northern california. Championship White, lowered, exhaust, all already on it, on the stock rims, not sure how many miles.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
He's in Florida....and the accident was his fault???? I thought he got rear ended. If it was his fault, I'd say forget about a TypeR, the insurance will kill him. Then again, his parents are paying for the car...

·
Registered
655 Posts
you guys make it sound like, "oh I decided to get a type r, let's go buy one right now!"

like the Z man said in a previous post, GSRs are hard enough to come by (at the right price and in good/stock condition). an ITR must be about 50 times more rare at least!

sorry about your loss again bro, don't worry though. you'll be on the road again soon. most the fun about our cars is starting from stock and building them to be something great. I totalled my saturn I got a 95 integra bone stock to start over. *grins*

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
opinions, why did you give him yours?
I just said what I would do, not my opinion ;)
Just don't want this to become a ITR vs GSR thread, you understand :)

·
Registered
940 Posts
There is an Integra Type-R for sale here in las vegas in Falconi's Acura if you want it, 2000, black on black, has altezza's (yuck) and rest is stock as far as i see, 19k bucks, 8k miles, not too bad a deal

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
98 ITR w/ aem cai, dc header and exhaust. In Phoenix, AZ
51K miles
Asking 18,750

Go to Auto trader, set your zip as 85281. This R has been up for sale since this January!!! (I know, cause I almost bought it) I'm sure if you made this guy a decent offer he'd sell it.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well..i dont realy want a modded Type R..its best to start out stock..more fun, but i still dunno what im gonna do..its true i could buy another GSR and make it nicer than i could have w/ my other one (minus the SSBP paint
) but i would love a Type R...but will the parents let me...i dunno, its all confusing right now..parents and i getting into arguments every minute. and the parents buy the car for me, but i have to pay them back! its not like its 100% given to me
i kno a friend that may be selling his 2000 GSR (red, ick) w/ under 20k miles..so i may look into that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts