Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: Integra Rims. Either 14 inch steel rims or the Mesh rims. PM me if you are selling either. Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
im thinking of maybe selling my 97 gsr rims w/pirelli's
they are 15 inch. tires are 205/50/15 with at least 75% tread left on em.

the offer would have to pretty nice though.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I got the 97 gsr mesh rims..and i would die to trade you for urs 2001 rims. I got the khumos a couple of weeeks ago so i'm gonna keep them

·
Registered
542 Posts
hey slim want to trade for my 96 GSR rims and ill give you the tires that are on there. i would love to have a set of the mesh rims

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm selling GSR Blades for $430 well not me, my friend so don't blame me if the rice is too high. .

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey guys for all you looking to buy a set of rims, Im selling my 1997 GSR mesh rims. I just put up a post yesterday called "fs:4 sale GSR rims" something like that on page 2 i think it is now. 2 are in perfect condition no curb damage no scratches, 1 has a about half an inch of minor surface scratches just on the lip, and and 1 as for curb damage...i would call it a curb scratch, its about half an inch long on the one rim lip, the lip isnt bent or anything just a scratch. Has Pirelli p4000 supertouring tires on it. Id say the wear is about 2 at %40 and 2 at %70-%80. I prefer to sell it in the tri state area so I do not have to deal with shipping, I am willing to meet you somewhere. If you really want them shipped Im sure I can do that as well. Any one have more questions email me "[email protected]" or PM me or AIM me "Arcktic". Im asking $380.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ok im lookin for gs-r blades with or without tires live in NJ if local any state around ill pick them up myself so say ur price and u prob got asale!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts