Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need one or two if you have them, hubcaps from a 94 integra LS. I need the silver 9 spoke ones. any help is appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i looked all over to find a pic to show but cant find one...NeoSilverTeg lemme see a pic of what u got...if they are the right ones im definetly interested. thanks

·
Registered
655 Posts
okay... I'll post a pic tonight... don't know what time because I'm leaving for class right now, and then I work till 7... but I'll post pics. You just want the hubcaps? Like I said I have up to 3 and if they are the right ones you can have them. Just pay me shipping, other than that I wouldn't charge for the actual hubcaps. I never use them... so I'll find out shipping as well to give you a qoute. What is your zip code?

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i know...i think its too big to view on the board...

·
Registered
655 Posts
oops sorry man, I've been so busy never got a chance. but it goes by weight and I've sent a crap load of stuff like that out from e-bay and stuff. I'd say 10 bucks at most! hell, probably 7. If you prefer me to ship just send me 10 bucks and I'll send you the 3 of 'em... or if another deal I'm working on goes through this weekend I will be driving north to pick up some side skirts... I could just drop them off there. where is freemont. as long as it's not NW ohio. if it's south to east that would be easy... otherwise I'll just ship 'em. PM me or respond with whatever you want to do man. hope this helps!!

- rob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts