Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have a 2000 GSR and I'm looking for some GSR blades that are in nice condition....looking to spend about 300-400 dollars....also looking for 98+ Amber corners....willing to trade or buy...Have clear corners but have to get rid of them do to Police in area...well just let me know if you got anything...thanks

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SRH_Integra on Feb/11/06 said:
Where are you located? I have blades for sale: 2001 GSR Blades
In Richmond Hill GA....How much you want for them and shipped to 31324.....in the first picture the one in the bottom left corner is that a curb rash on it?....umm....lemme know what's up...Oh and what kind of Rota's did you get?

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
ShaggyVTEC6 on Feb/11/06 said:
Quote: SRH_Integra on Feb/11/06Where are you located? I have blades for sale: 2001 GSR Blades

In Richmond Hill GA....How much you want for them and shipped to 31324.....in the first picture the one in the bottom left corner is that a curb rash on it?....umm....lemme know what's up...Oh and what kind of Rota's did you get?
The wheels in the 2nd and 3rd pictures have some curb rash. The others don't. I'll have to find out what shipping would be. I got Rota grids.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
96integraG3 on Feb/11/06 said:
what did the po po say bout ur clear coners, cuz according to this Article all u need to do is just buy an amber bulb
He's a [email protected]$$ hick cop and told me that I need to get the bulbs for now but if I don't have the amber lenses soon that I wont just be getting a warning...he's a douche...he just don't like the imports.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
caliteg96 on Feb/11/06 said:
I have stock 98-01 ambers, great condition, shoot me an offer, ill find out how much they cost to ship, whats your zip code?
my zip code is 31324. what do you say to $15?? ummm...can i get a pic and will you take a money order?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.