Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says I am looking to buy either a Skunk2 Manifold or Blox. Let me know if anyone has one and how much they want for it shipped.Also the manifold has to fit a 96 GSR. Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well its your lucky day man.. I got a SKunk2 for a GSR sittin in my room.....It is used but in good condition...I bought it think it was for a RS and to my surprise they are different..... Soo i will take 150 plus shipping.. that pretty cheap...I paid like 200 for it.....But my lose ur gain....my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yea i will get you some pics tommrow....All i have is a camera phone. But i will try to take the best i can....I am honest abe this is in great shape or i wouldnt have bought it.....I wouldnt be selling anything that was crap....the other day i bought a set of supposely skunk2 camber kit end up it was some peice of **** of ebay....so much for a loyal TI Member anywayz i will get them too ya

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.