Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright well for my teg right now I NEED ..

a Passenger side front fender liner (as some of you know the Dragon trip ate mine)

Amber corners

FOR SALE..
I have had my friends totalled teg in my garage for ages and what is left im going to junk this is my last offer on it I want it gone dont care how cheap.. I sold the whole black interior with airbags (except seats) for 150$ to another member.. SO MAKE WHATEVER OFFERS..

-OFF OF A MR 94 LS with 118K mi-

ABS unit..

Stock side skirts..

2 Doors .. drivers side with window.. have all wiring and handles in and out and mirrors on... (pass side possibly sold)
Pics below are of the pass side door .. both in decent condition considering a 94.. a few scratches like you can see in first pic .. and a minor ding

94-97 tails have a crack ..

Full sunroof assembly with the sun shade still in it (matches grey headliners)..

Stock suspension..

rear brake assemblys..

and some other random junk such as trailing arms and subframe..

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Do you happen to have the stock rear lower control arms? If so, price shipped to 32816. Thanks.

·
Registered
878 Posts
u got the drivers side rear brake caliper? if so how much shipped to 73145?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PURE.. i believe so im not at home right now.. i think that one of the bolts is snapped off in one though..

dc4bill .. let me check the shipping price and ill get back to you asap

tony.. its from a 2dr

as for pics i cant find them at the moment it was my roommates car but im at my parents house for the weekend so i can get them up shortly.. she was at a redlight and a tacoma rear ended her at about 40 and threw her into a cadillac .. yeah just picture it in ur head for now lol it was pretty smashed and airbags didnt go off

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Bah, well, I need them to NOT have snapped bolts... lol. That's the whole reason I need them, is because when I try to take mine off, they're gonna snap most likely. Anyway, lmk when you look at 'em.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm wondering if you have the right rear ABS sensor and how much you'd want for that if you do. Mine recently took a crap on me so ive been driving around with either my ABS light on if it decides to come on or if not, everytime I come to a stop the ABS activates and it feels like im sliding on ice lol. If you have both rear sensors that would be cool too. Let me know if you do and a price for it / them. thanks.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry PURE..

Wuznup.. if you read above the car was rear ended while stopped by a truck going 40 .. take a guess if theres a rear bumper
sorry!!

Yuri.. i dont know a whole lot about ABS cause I dont have it but what I have is the big square unit that sits next to the intake..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah you have the actual ABS pump. Its all good. All I need is the actual sensors that are on the rear arm. Another member messaged me. I guess he has them so im gonna see what he wants for them. Thanks anyhow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.