Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goin back to stock, with this stupid bill that was just passed, the past 2 days I've been followed by a cop for about 40km's each day. Need front and rear bumpers, also headlights and tail lights. Must be 98+ and in good condition. Thanks.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I'm goin back to stock. Front, rear bumper, tails and both headlights are needed.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still lookin for all these parts. If you know anyone sellin, let me know.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Why do you think cops are following you after the new laws?

·
Registered
482 Posts
stop at a light get outta your car and ask them why they are following you they are not allowed to do that. i had an undercover follow me yesterday for like 15 minutes until i got out of my car and asked him why he was following me he said he was a cop then left. This bill sucks we should protest like the farmers did with the tractors on the highway. i think if we had enough guys we could lock down the highway

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got pulled over today. Exaust was too loud. Had to pop the hood and everything. The funny thing was, I just bought a cold air intake and it was sitting in the back seat. I'm sure when the cop got back in his SUV he could read "Competition Air Intake System" on the box. Didn't say anything about it though, he was actually pretty nice, didn't give me a ticket for not having my front plate on, although he did mention that I should get it on the car.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kitsgsr on Oct/04/07 said:
Hi Paul,

I still have the front bumper and headlights if you're still interested. I did send you the pics last week.

Thanks,
Mike
I thought you found another buyer for those?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
p24martin on Oct/05/07 said:
Got pulled over today. Exaust was too loud. Had to pop the hood and everything. The funny thing was, I just bought a cold air intake and it was sitting in the back seat. I'm sure when the cop got back in his SUV he could read "Competition Air Intake System" on the box. Didn't say anything about it though, he was actually pretty nice, didn't give me a ticket for not having my front plate on, although he did mention that I should get it on the car.
whats with popping the hood? so what if you have a CAI, what can they do?

also, heh, driving without your front plate?! at least put it in the front window.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm sorry you misunderstood but I found another buyer for the rear bumper.

If you weren't interested, all you had to say was that you will pass. No smart comment was necessary.

Quote: kitsgsr on Oct/04/07Hi Paul,
I still have the front bumper and headlights if you're still interested. I did send you the pics last week.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
321 Posts
Quote: kitsgsr on Oct/04/07Hi Paul,

Thanks,
Mike

I don't appreciate getting spammed when people don't have the correct information.

Please refer to our corresponding messages below:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 5:10 PM
Subject: RE: OEM REAR BUMPER

Hey Mike
Its ok, sell it to the other interested buyer. $250 for the bumper and tail lights was as high as I was willing to go.
Take care
Paul

>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: OEM REAR BUMPER
>Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 11:15:47 -0400
>
>Good morning Paul,
>
>
>
>I hope that you had yourself a great weekend. I just wanted to inform you
>that I have another interested buyer in the OEM REAR BUMPER. He will
>purchase it for $300 this Wednesday. Since you were interested in it
>first,
>kindly let me know if you would be interested in it for $300 (Rear Bumper
>only) and I will sell it to you.
>
>
>
>Please note that your friend MIKE saw the rear bumper and felt that its in
>great condition. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you
>soon.
>
>
>
>Have a great day Paul!!!
>
>
>
>Mike

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Holy **** man, it was a misunderstanding! I'm not one for making smart ass comments like that, relax.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Whatever dude, I don't even want to discuss it with you anymore if your gonna be like that. Sorry for the misunderstanding. No I do not want to buy your front bumper because I want to go back to stock. Stock meaning I don't want a piece of mesh in the air dam. And by the way, I'm probably the most mature person you will ever meet, so know what your talking about before you start posting...

·
Registered
420 Posts
So does your bumper have Rear Valences? And does your Front Bumper have a Type R Lip? No? Oh ok.. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.