Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a place or have a mid section exhaust piping. I have a stock cat and an N1 exhaust...I just need the mid section piping for my 97 2Dr GS

·
Registered
256 Posts
By "mid-section" do you mean the piping after the cat to your exhaust, or the section right before the cat?I have both.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
i think he means after the cat to the axle. stovee, u have the apex n1? welded on? or an axleback version? i know that apex doesn't make an axleback version. well, ractive is the only company i can think of right now that makes a midsection u can buy seperately. i've also seen tenzo's ad have midsections, too but never seen any shop sell them.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have just the N1 muffler and need the cat to the muffler piping....Its going to be turbo so I need addiquite flow (better than stock piping). Bones...could you hook me up?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Uh, you say you want better than stock piping, but that's what it is-what I have to sell, the stock pipe from the cat on back.(??)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Say I want the exhaust now and I wont be putting the turbo on till next summer. What would be a recommended diameter...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts